lørdag den 17. januar 2009

Die Schweiz

Hi everyone,
this is Malte writing.

Since new year I have been in Basel, Switzerland visiting my sister and her family, part time vacation and part time looking after my nephew. So far it has been great and such a thing as fresh mountain air is being fully enjoyed!

Currently I am in Zürich for a few days and could probably stay here for a couple of weeks; a very open and quite 'warm' city. Definetly going back!

The last weeks I have been spending some of the late hours exploring the website last.fm, an online radio service where you 'compose' your own radio channel by giving information about some favorite artists or so. Then you are able to listen to these artists and some that are simliar, or you can browse through the site and add new artists to your growing library. So you may discover new songs by artists you know or new music, which has some qualities you might like.
I think it's an interesting concept and most of all a qualified replacement for mainstream radio. Check it out yourself!

I will be back in Denmark in febuary for our concert in Herning the 5th. Really looking foreward to that!

Hope you've all entered the new year with good will and excitement.


All the best from Schweiz

Ingen kommentarer: