tirsdag den 25. november 2008

there and back again

I just returned yesterday from a four-day trip to Paris with my sister (as Christine wrote about in the previous blog), primarily for visiting IRCAM and La Fondation Danoise, but also for a couple of concerts (Pierre Boulez and Ryoji Ikeda) and for a general impression of the pulsating, vibrating french big city.
It was amazing - Paris is the place to be. Multiethnic, multicultural, old medieval churches and architechture side by side with massive futuristic buildings like the Centre Pompidou and the Louvre Pyramide. I love it there, I want to live there.

Here's me at the Centre Pompidou.



















By the way check out the new album from Gang Gang Dance called "Saint Dymphna" - it's a monster! The track "Princes" is pure genius.

Chill,
- Anders

Ingen kommentarer: